What to expect from our interns
Global Experiences interns come from a wide range of backgrounds and professional fields, but all have one thing in common: the willingness to live and work abroad to gain invaluable work experience in their chosen career field. Most international interns are between 20 and 30 years of age and are from native English speaking countries, though we continue to have a growing number of applicants from other countries who often provide a unique international perspective to many of our employers.
Most international internship candidates are in their final two years of studies at university. Some participants may have prior work experience in their field while most have completed targeted academic coursework. Global Experiences interns are out to strengthen their skills in the global marketplace, interact with other cultures, and enjoy an amazing international internship experience in the process.
From every Global Experience intern you can expect:
- At least 1-2 years of university coursework
- An eagerness to gain experience in the global marketplace
- They have received hours of career coaching including interview preparation and professional document review
- Preparation to live and work in their host city
- A thorough vet by our staff to ensure they meet each employer’s internship requirements
Does this sound like the type of candidate you are looking to hire as an intern? Inquire below and we can help you find you a globally-minded and motivated intern to join your team this summer, fall, or spring.