Benefits of Interning Abroad
The face of education abroad is changing and growing to help students adapt to the demands of a competitive economy. According to a study from the Institute of International Education, U.S. student participation in study abroad has more than tripled over the past decade. Students and graduates have more opportunities to study, live, and intern abroad today than ever before.
We have over 8,000 alumni of our program who are now using their experience abroad to make more informed choices about their career. In a recent survey we found that 95% of our alumni report feeling more confident and prepared for their professional life due to their participation in our program.
Global Experiences was founded on the idea that an international experience is one of the most rewarding investments in one’s life. Why?
- Gain full-time work experience in a new environment
- Build professional and interpersonal skills
- Increase marketability when starting their career
- Create lifelong connections around the world
- Boost self-esteem, confidence, and independence
- Expand their own perspective and cultural awareness