We are looking for globally-minded energetic people keen to experience a workplace that is fast paced, innovative and purpose driven. We believe everyone deserves a career their love, and that living abroad is transformative. We are committed to creating experiences for college students and young professionals that deliver on that mission. We also believe in creating a great workplace for our team and that everyone at Global Experiences has a key role to play in building the culture.
If you have lived abroad for a minimum of two months, and are passionate about, not just making money, but making a difference, then Global Experiences is the place for you.
- Annual Retreat and Core values awards
- Health/ Life Benefits: Low Deductible Health Care, Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, optional dental care
- Retirement IRA: 3% match retirement fund
- Vacation: All staff 15 days paid vacation annually and after 5 years 20 days
- Public Holidays: GE has a variety of Public Holidays throughout the year.
- Travel: Most roles at GE will include some aspect of domestic or international travel.
What it’s like here
We are fast paced and love to innovate and find solutions to problems with a smile on our face. We love to promote a health and happy work environment. In pursuit of this we encourage our staff to take an active lunch break, walk, run or bike outside. We encourage standing desk arrangements and walking meetings. GE provides coffee/ tea, fruit and health snacks in the kitchen for all. With our wireless workplace, cell phones and laptops we encourage mobility and working outside, The GE team loves to get together for happy hours, holiday parties and really any reason.