15 Emotions You Will Experience During Your Internship
1) It's time to board your flight:
After months and months of planning, having your internship confirmed and packing (and repacking) - this is the moment you've been waiting for.
2) During your 7 -plus hour flight it is hard to conceal your excitement:
So you just contemplate what its actually going to be like to live abroad for a couple months and hope that your roommates are as nice as they seemed online.
3) You have landed in the airport:
Overwhelmed with excitement and unfamiliarity, it is now time to put all the planning to action. Navigating to the bus or taxi port is your first challenge.
4) Successfully arriving at your housing and finally being able to drop your bags:
Which you feel like you’ve been dragging around for days.
5) Meeting your roommates and all the other interns on your program.
6) Now it is time to explore...
7) And you get lost while exploring…
8) Not to worry, because you are just in complete awe that you are finally in the city you have been obsessively staring at pictures of over the past few months.
9) Then you wander into a restaurant because it's time to try the local food.
10) And then you figure out where you are all by yourself:
Or with the help of some locals you befriended along the way.
11) You have been in the city for just a few days and you have the public transportation down pat.
12) The time has come for the first day of your internship:
All the first day nerves and worries about what to wear at your job are a thing of the past because you've been preparing for this.