Global Experiences is a very unique and dynamic company. Since 2001, we have been providing life-changing experiences, sending college students and young professionals abroad for work experience and language training programs, helping them gain an edge in life. We are a mixed group of fun, energetic, committed team members who each bring a lot to the table. We have fun in and out of work together but also have a strong focus on growth and success as an organization.
Main responsibility of this internship is to produce branded videos and imagery in collaboration with the marketing team. High-level videography skill sets including lighting, techniques and digital artistry, as well as collaborative work style are essential to this role. Must have a creative mind to turn short videos of varying topics from inception through completion.
- Ideate and produce creative short videos for Global Experiences outreach and touch points: websites, social media, email campaigns, and other marketing materials/initiatives
- Create video and imagery concepts with the marketing team
- Shoot and edit a variety of media: narrative, process driven, animated, photos, etc.
- Software proficiencies: Adobe Suite Video Editor, or other video editing platforms
- Work with the marketing team and other teams to obtain video content
- Contribute a creative mind to develop media and materials to support marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential information
- Assist with other marketing projects as assigned by supervisor
- Excellent video editing skills
- Adobe Suite Video Editor
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Proficient on Excel and Word
- Strong organizational and problem-solving; able to manage priorities
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Video Marketing Internship” in the subject line. This position will be based at the Annapolis, Maryland headquarters.