Global Experiences is a very unique and dynamic company. Since 2001, we have been providing life-changing experiences, sending college students and young professionals abroad for work experience and language training programs, helping them gain an edge in life. We are a mixed group of fun, energetic, committed team members who each bring a lot to the table. We have fun in and out of work together but also have a strong focus on growth and success as an organization.
- Managing communications systems and working with web-based customer relationship management software (don’t worry, we will train you).
- Contribute to marketing campaigns including but not limited to newsletters, social media, and partner/client out reach.
- Assists in development and implementation of department systems and procedures as needed.
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, E-mails and faxes, using individual initiative and as assigned with participants, universities and employers worldwide.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient on Excel and Word.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Business Marketing Internship” in the subject line. This position will be based at the Annapolis, Maryland headquarters, but will involve regular domestic travel and potentially some international travel.