Annapolis, MD – July 23, 2010 – Salisbury University Alumni Association presented this year’s Young Alumni Achievement Award to Global Experiences Co-Founder, Stephen Reilly during spring commencement on May 21, 2010.
For more information please call (410) 267-7306.
- Tagged: Salisbury University
- Emily Merson Honored as 2015 Enterprising Women of The Year Award Winner by Enterprising Women Magazine
RALEIGH, NC and ANNAPOLIS, MD – Monica Smiley, publisher and CEO of Enterprising Women magazine, has ...
- The Art of the Customized Internship
An international internship has the potential to be brilliant – a mutually beneficial experience that allows ...
- Part III: Why You Need an International Internship in the summer of 2015
Last week we gave you three more reasons why you need an international internship in the ...
- How I Funded my International Internship
The moment you start your first part-time job, you experience the thrill of your first paycheck. ...
- Part II: Why You Need an International Internship in the summer of 2015
Last week we gave you the top three reasons why you need an international internship in ...
Global Experiences uses business strategies for a social outcome. We have been providing life changing professional experiences for university and college students since 2001.
Alumni and Counting
Years Placing Interns