Annapolis, MD – July 23, 2010 – Salisbury University Alumni Association presented this year’s Young Alumni Achievement Award to Global Experiences Co-Founder, Stephen Reilly during spring commencement on May 21, 2010.
For more information please call (410) 267-7306.
- Tagged: Salisbury University
- Part II: Travel Insight from Our Program Consultants
Last week’s segment of travel insight from our Program Consultants spoke about what they have learned ...
- Australian Students take on Amazing New York Internship Opportunities
Workforce readiness. Global Skills. Competency Building. These are buzz words thrown about to students and graduates ...
- Your International Internship won’t be perfect. That’s OK!
Global Experiences intern Stephanie Mellinger shares her insight on some of the curveballs you might encounter ...
- Travel Insight from Our Program Consultants
When you inquire about an internship with Global Experiences, the first person you will speak with ...
- Global Experiences Wins 2015 Innovation Award
For the second year in a row, international internship provider Global Experiences has won the GoAbroad.com ...
Global Experiences uses business strategies for a social outcome. We have been providing life changing professional experiences for university and college students since 2001.
Alumni and Counting
Years Placing Interns