Annapolis, MD – July 23, 2010 – Salisbury University Alumni Association presented this year’s Young Alumni Achievement Award to Global Experiences Co-Founder, Stephen Reilly during spring commencement on May 21, 2010.
For more information please call (410) 267-7306.
- Tagged: Salisbury University
- City Living: Everything You Need to Know
Moving to a new city, especially one much larger than what you are accustomed to, takes ...
- Emily Merson Honored as 2015 Enterprising Women of The Year Award Winner by Enterprising Women Magazine
RALEIGH, NC and ANNAPOLIS, MD – Monica Smiley, publisher and CEO of Enterprising Women magazine, has ...
- The Art of the Customized Internship
An international internship has the potential to be brilliant – a mutually beneficial experience that allows ...
- Part III: Why You Need an International Internship in the summer of 2015
Last week we gave you three more reasons why you need an international internship in the ...
- How I Funded my International Internship
The moment you start your first part-time job, you experience the thrill of your first paycheck. ...
Global Experiences uses business strategies for a social outcome. We have been providing life changing professional experiences for university and college students since 2001.
Alumni and Counting
Years Placing Interns