- Global Experiences Now Offers Internships in Shanghai, China!
- 5 Free Things to do in Barcelona, Spain
- 5 Reasons to Plan Ahead for Your Internship Abroad
- The Life of a Culinary Intern in Florence, Italy
- Top 5 Free Things To Do in New York City
- The Most Romantic Spots in Your Host City
- 5 Reasons You Should Not, Not Go Abroad
- Top 5 Free Things To Do In Washington, D.C.
Tell me more!
We will send you a copy of every new blog post. Stay in touch with our international internship news.
Advice Apprenticeship Attractions Australia Bargain Career Advice China Co-op Destinations Dublin England Europe internships Featured Flights Florence Foreign language France Global experiences Intern Abroad International Internships Internships Interview Ireland Italy Jobs abroad London Milan News New York City Paris Practicum Rome Safety Scholarships Service learning Seville Shanghai Spain Study abroad Study abroad funding Sydney Teach abroad TEFL Travel Travel abroad United States Washington DC Work abroad Work experience Young Alumni Achievement Award
Global Experiences Links
Service learning Archive
Posted on January 8, 2007 | No CommentsEver wondered what the difference was between a practicum and a co-op? How about an apprenticeship, field experience or service learning? And what exactly is an externship anyways?Don’t be overwhelmed. Generally speaking, all of the above can be categorized under the umbrella term of “internship” […]