It takes you through the whole factory, shows you memorbilia gathered over the years, the Guinness store, and to top it all off you recieve a ‘free’ pint of Guinness once you reach the top of the tower and the end of the tour. Enjoy this pint with a breathtaking panoramic view of the predominantly flat city of Dublin. Cheers, Ladies and Gentlemen.
- International Internships – Why I Pay it Forward
- Why Should I Intern After Graduation?
- 10 Reasons to consider a Dublin Internship in Fall 2013
- An internship, your Point of Difference
- International Internships: Taking you across the world
- Being Happy: A Career Strategy?
- Home Sweet Sydney!
- One Week Down in London
Advice Apprenticeship Attractions Australia Bargain Career Advice Co-op Destinations Dublin England Europe internships Featured Flights Florence Foreign language France Global experiences Intern Abroad International Internships Internships Interview Ireland Italy Jobs abroad London Milan News New York City Paris Practicum Rome Safety Scholarships Service learning Seville Spain Study abroad Study abroad funding Sydney Teach abroad TEFL Travel Travel abroad United States Washington DC Work abroad Work experience Young Alumni Achievement Award
Global Experiences Links