Global Experiences Campus Ambassador
Global Experiences Campus Ambassadors are carefully selected students, currently enrolled in U.S. institutions who have participated in a Global Experiences program. Ambassadors are selected based on a number of criteria including a positive recommendation from your Program Consultant and feedback from your internship employer.
Why be a Global Experiences Ambassador
The main purpose of the Global Experiences Campus Ambassador is to provide selected GE alumni the opportunity to share their international experience with others. If someone from your university wanted to have an internship experience like you did, would you want to take the time to help them? The Campus Ambassador wants to help us inform others about the importance of experiential education for their future career while providing experienced, informed answers to prospective student questions. Of course Campus Ambassadors will need to have a high level of energy and be passionate about promoting the importance of international experience. If you believe in the mission of Global Experiences, love to talk about your own experience, then we want to hear from you.
- Students apply directly to Global Experiences and must receive a positive recommendation from their Program Consultant and positive feedback from the internship evaluation form.
- Students should be returning to a U.S. college or university for at least one year.
- Students should be outgoing and enjoy sharing their experience with students and faculty.
- The opportunity to share your Global Experiences internship with other interested students
- Build your resume with direct marketing experience
- Learn about how web based businesses operates
- Earn a $100 commission per student who enrolls directly from your campus efforts
- Supervisor to help manage your efforts and ensure your success
Campus Ambassador Job Description
A Global Experiences Campus Ambassador is responsible for knowledge and familiarity of all Global Experiences program options, not just the one they participated in. As well as sharing their experiences with other students, Ambassadors should be prepared to give presentations and answer questions about any of Global Experiences programs.
- Answering questions from all enquiries – in person or through email
- Representing Global Experiences at any appropriate school fair or gathering
- Placing flyers around the school campus
- Developing other creative ways to promote programs on campus
- Establish a Facebook page and other resources to help promote your initatives
If you are ready to join our team as a Campus Ambassador please email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org